Saturday, August 30, 2014

Move Along

Good Morning! 11:47 over here on the east coast. This it's a nice sunny morning with the sun beaming through my 3rd floor bedroom in lower Manhattan. Lovely relaxing morning no? No it was not. I woke up a few hours ago because the smoke alarm down the hall would not stop beeping. So naturally I climbed up onto a a chair and ripped the bloody thing out of the ceiling. At this point I was awake so I decided to just move along and wake up eat breakfast and all that jazz when I thought of the next song I wanted to share.

This song is called Move Along, by the All American Rejects. The first time I heard this song was actually when it was the end song in "She's the Man". This is my, well kind of my frustrated I need to get over something song also I just love it. It's my go to walking/running/working out song. It not generally the kind of song that a person would listen to when they are upset but honestly it's a bit of a motivational song and I love it, So Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment