Sunday, August 31, 2014

Send Me On My Way

Hey So this song is and has been one of my favorites since I was really little. It's called Send me on my way by Rusted Root.  It's such a happy song however to understand it's importance to me I need to tell you a story first. I have gone to and am applying for a job at a summer camp. its called Frost Valley. I honestly believe that this camp might be the happiest and most amazing place on earth. Anyway this song was but in a a video that, well i guess you could say summed up summer 2013. and Summer 2013 sucked. I was going into high school, and there was big thunder storms all month and my best friend got sent home from camp and had to be tested because her depression was making her do things she shouldn't have been. And even though all this crappy stuff happened and this song was made to make me remember that summer. I remember the best parts and the most amazing parts. Somehow the Lyrics and melody and happiness of this song alone make me remember only the good of that awful summer. So enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment