Saturday, September 6, 2014

Tighten Up

So as most of you may realize it's early September. Which means all kids are going back to school. Classes start on Monday for me, of course I started volleyball pre-season 3 weeks ago. We've already had a game and with school and classes and everything with work that i left until the last minute I've been stressed. I've spent hours in the library and of course Other Music, the music store around the corner of my school.  What do I do when I get stressed? Buy Music. so I bought this CD, and One of my best friends has been listening to this band for years and I've been meaning to catch up and listen to them too, but i never got around to it.
This song is called Tighten Up by the Black Keys and not to be cheesy or anything but it's like this song was written about me. I can completely relate to in 100%. And not even just like a moment in my life...Most of my life. I bought this album, along with Is This It by the Strokes and a bunch of albums by Band of Horses. So I hope you enjoy my stress release. I know I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment